Our new online registration system allows residents to register and pay for Park District programs, classes and events, in the comfort of their home.Convenient Online Registration - Activate your account!
Sounds easy, right? Well it is! Get started now and activate your online registration account.
(Please note that this account is different from the Notify Me account)
If you are a resident and do not have a GNPD park card, you must contact Great Neck House during office hours at 516-482-0355 to create your online registration account and Park District staff will guide you through the account registration process.
If you are a non-resident, and have never participated in a Great Neck Park District program in the past, you may simply create an account online by clicking HERE.
If you are a resident and anyone at your home address has a GNPD park card, an account was already created for you! Please follow the instructions below in order to access your online registration account.
- On the website home page, please click on the registration icon which will take you to a new screen with a username and password prompt. Please see below (mobile users must click on Login first).
- The username for your account is the home phone number associated with your GNPD account, all ten numbers, no spaces (ex: 5165551234)
- Your password can be found on the bottom right corner of your park card, see example below.
If your account login is successful, the following screen will be displayed (smart phones may look slightly different). If you are having a problem, contact Great Neck House during office hours at 516-482-0355.
- Note: All fields in red are required.
- In the "Current Password" field enter your current password (the one on your park card, which is the same as your Household ID number shown on the screen)
- In the "New User Name" field and the "Retype User Name" field, enter a new username for your account - this will replace your home phone number as the User Name.
- In the "New Password" field and the "Retype New Password" field, enter a new password for your account - this will replace your Household ID as the password.
- Confirm that the "Current Primary Email Address" is correct, this is the email address that all receipts will be mailed to.
- Click on Save Changes.